Would you rather a huge up in a relationship before an equally as huge crash back to ground or a relationship that starts slowly and changes your persona over such a long time that you don’t realise until you look back and you’re not the person you were before?
Would you rather a bang or a whimper?
- quietilescence said: It wouldn’t be a whimper, it’d be more like a song.
- callistosfall likes this
- akapatrick reblogged this from explodinganyway and added:
- king-wasabi said: huge up and then huge down is easier to recover from. things that change you over time likely become habits/a part of you and that gets a lot harder to recover from/get over/change.
- courtanna said: Whisper. It’s easier to roll with the tides of change that way.
- explodinganyway posted this